InvestiGators. Take the plunge / written and illustrated by John Patrick Green ; with color by Aaron Polk.
- ISBN: 9781250219985
- ISBN: 1250219981
- Physical Description: 200 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, 2020.
S.U.I.T. headquarters is under attack, and Mango and Brash are going undercover and underground disguised as city sewer workers to unclog a sticky situation. But when their search for the criminal Crackerdile backfires, the toilets they travel through back up--and the InvestiGators take the blame for it! Can Mango and Brash restore their good name and put the real culprit behind bars before the whole city is in deep water?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alligators > Comic books, strips, etc.
Private investigators > Comic books, strips, etc.
Plumbing > Comic books, strips, etc.
Alligators > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Plumbing > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Detective and mystery comics.
Search for related items by series
- 28 of 52 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Chester Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 52 total copies.