The retreat / Sarah Pearse.
- ISBN: 9780593489420
- ISBN: 059348942X
- Physical Description: 356 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pamela Dorman Books/Viking, 
- Copyright: ©2022.
Sequel to The sanatorium.
"An eco-wellness retreat has opened on an island off the English coast, promising rest and relaxation-but the island itself, once the playground of a serial killer, is rumored to be cursed. Detective Elin Warner is called to the retreat when a young woman's body is found on the rocks below the yoga pavilion in what seems to be a tragic fall. But the victim wasn't a guest-she wasn't meant to be on the island at all. When a guest drowns in a diving incident the following day, Elin starts to suspect that there's nothing accidental about these deaths. Elin must find the killer-before the island's history starts to repeat itself"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Health resorts > England > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 46 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Chester Public Library.
- 17 current holds with 46 total copies.