Island medicine : life, healing, and community on a Maine Island / Chuck Radis.
- ISBN: 9781608937462
- ISBN: 1608937461
- Physical Description: v, 202 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Camden, Maine : Down East Books, 
"Dr. Chuck Radis was drawn to a career in medicine after meeting an osteopathic family practice bush pilot in Baja, Mexico. Following an internal medicine residency, the young doctor moved his family to Peaks Island off the coast of Maine and traveled by boat to the four year-round islands in Casco Bay, logging more than 100 house calls each year. Come along with Dr. Radis as he makes his rounds with a new batch of stories filled with equal parts hilarity, heartache, and wisdom"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Radis, Chuck, 1953-
Physicians > Maine > Biography.
Home care services > Maine.
Soins à domicile > Maine.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Chester Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.